I kept quiet and didnt give a reply.
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
I am inspired to write on my blog today. Yeaaaahhhhh Me!!!!.
God is teaching me something special and wonderful. I get into the habit of talking too much sometimes. Everyone that knows me personally would know that I am a free spirit. I talk to every one and hardly take anything personal. Nowadays, I feel like the Lord is telling me to keep quiet. There is beauty in silence. I need to be more lay back and just watch. Sometimes, in our silence we can tell people's true behavior. Keeping quiet saves you from a lot of trouble, the bible tells us that whoso keepeth his mouth and his tongue keepeth his soul from troubles ( Proverbs 21 vs 23). Keeping quite will help me to forcus on my life and get me studying for my GMAT so I am going on a one month quiet time, no unnecessary conversation. It is time to direct all my talkativeness to the Lord (so help me God).
Saturday, May 7, 2011
I really don't know where to start from. It been such a long time since I wrote on my blog. I miss everyone and I cant wait to update you.
1) I still work at the same place.
2) I got to meet my boyfriend in person (FYI He is better in person).
3) I got an internship with Bank Of New York ( I know na God).
4) Still in my expensive apartment but it is high time I start boxing my stuff.
5) In the process of planing my trip to ATL for a new passport (should I drive or just fly there)