Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Silence Is Golding


I am inspired to write on my blog today. Yeaaaahhhhh Me!!!!. 

God is teaching me something special and wonderful. I get into the habit of talking too much sometimes. Everyone that knows me personally would know that I am a free spirit. I talk to every one and hardly take anything personal. Nowadays, I feel like the Lord is telling me to keep quiet. There is beauty in silence. I need to be more lay back and just watch. Sometimes, in our silence we can tell people's true behavior. Keeping quiet saves you from a lot of trouble, the bible tells us that whoso keepeth his mouth and his tongue keepeth his soul from troubles ( Proverbs 21 vs 23). Keeping quite will help me to forcus on my life and get me studying for my GMAT so I am going on a one month quiet time, no unnecessary conversation. It is time to direct all my talkativeness to the Lord (so help me God)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, God help me to study hard. I hope you are having a great summer?

    ReplyDelete